By giving, you make it possible for us to make a difference in the lives of service members, spouses, and their children.
Want to help make the world a better place for our military families? Volunteer with us.
Your $17 helps us protect military families and develop programs to support them.
Find out more about our valuable programs and resources for military families to include camps, scholarships and more.
In 1969, our Association was founded by a handful of military wives who wanted to make sure their widowed friends were properly taken care of. Two short years later, the Survivor Benefit Plan became law, and the Association has been hard at work ever since. A small, but determined, group of spouses around a kitchen table has expanded into a strong force of military families representing all ranks and Services. View Timeline
· Adoption expense reimbursement for active duty military families
· A comprehensive dental plan for active duty family members
· Student travel allowance for families stationed overseas
· Increased active duty survivor benefits
· Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) for service members stationed in areas with exceptionally high cost of living
Join a community of individuals, corporations, and foundations who are helping us affect great change for military families’ quality of life.