It has been recently discovered that Clifford Smith, Company Founder and CEO, is now facing a critical health challenge. In-order for the Company to prosper moving forward, he wants to identify a successor and eventually step down. Cliff will remain engaged to help guide new leadership as needed.
"I am determined to identify a successful industry professional to take the reins and deploy the licensed brands we are honored to represent." Cliff Smith - Founder
The President / COO may become a stepping stone Company CEO... It is therefore important to disclose this reality and encourage qualified candidates to consider this unique and rewarding challenge.
While many facets of the Company’s path have been successfully navigated, the person selected will certainly have their work cut out for them.
Our search for that person begins today…Is it you?
Cookie Club of America (CCA), is seeking a hands-on President / COO, with access to investment capital sources, to facilitate the business of the Company.
The candidate date must have a demonstrated commitment to CCA’s mission and deep commitment to properly and successfully service our licensed brand partners.
CCA is seeking a results-oriented leader who is able to translate the organization’s overarching vision and strategy into clear, measurable objectives and plans. Leaders can come from a variety of food sectors but combined experience in the private and public sectors is very attractive.
About Cookie Club of America (CCA)
Cookie Club of America, Inc. (CCA), is a pre-revenue Nevada Corporation with its current operational office in Escondido, California.
At Cookie Club of America®, we create Exceptional, Purposeful Cookies from Iconic Brands and artistic Imagery. CCA delivers extraordinary cookies that bring a high-level of consumer satisfaction and a brand awareness. Our licensed cookies reflect some of the most recognized Brands and properties.
CCA is currently licensed with The Open Golf Championship, San Diego Zoo Global and NASCAR. Our launch mission is to fulfill and build out these initial license branded opportunities through the multiple vertical markets available to us both on, and offline.
Click Image To View Investor Information:
Build, Inspire, lead and manage CCA’s Leadership and Team, as the organization navigates through accelerated growth and change. Ensure Leadership and Team’s effectiveness in decision-making, communication and execution on organizational decisions. Manage and provide productive efforts to execute the business of the company and successfully attract investment capital to execute the company’s objectives. In partnership with the Board, develop, manage, and steward the Board of Directors, ensuring that they are appropriately engaged and informed. Provide quarterly board reporting on organizational performance against milestones and goals. Commit and act consistently to promote an environment of diversity, equality, and inclusion across the organization and in alignment with our vision.
Business Strategy, Execution & Management
Access to investment capital will be a key driver in our decision process.
Lead the strategic vision for CCA’s digital presence, technology sales strategies, and e-Marketing efforts and create the team to deliver this program.
Lead the expansion of CCA’s global traditional and online retail market footprint through our licensed partnerships and direct-to Consumer sales in collaboration with our current and yet to be developed partnerships.
Source and manage the capital stack needed to facilitate the Company’s business strategy. The preferred candidate will have existing capital relationships that the Company can access for its growth requirements.
Partner with the Board to translate strategies and priorities into results-oriented action plans with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and ensure effective implementation of these plans across the organization.
In collaboration with the Board, support human capital work, including the recruitment and retention of team members, and promote a culture of learning that values strong links between individual and team performance and overall organizational performance measures.
In collaboration with the Chief Finance, provide guidance and leadership in the development of the organization’s regional and national budgets.
Identify and facilitate the development and management of key strategic partnerships that accelerate our outcomes and impact.
Relationship Builder & Ambassador
Represent CCA with partners, supporters and media, and serve as spokesperson for the organization as needed, in partnership with the Board, to ensure the cultivation of strong relationships with existing and new partnerships and sources.
Foster a collaborative and productive work environment that results in team cohesion and camaraderie.
Possess a high level of emotional intelligence and be able to build trusting relationships internally and externally.
Create growth opportunities that develop the individual and collective contributions of CCA’s team members through alignment with the organizational growth strategy, vision, and values.
Partner with Development colleagues to deliver compelling storytelling that drives public participation and cultivates donor interest, while building the CCA brand to become a highly visible, nationally recognized leading organization in the snack food space.
Our ideal executive brings proven record in working with Consumer Food Products and/or sales in a similar market; preference for candidates with prior experience with baking, cookies, and snacks.
- Prior experiences breaking into new markets and developing a team
- Inherent traits of high-drive and do whatever it takes mentality
- Comfort with travel both domestic and international
- Define our strategy and go-to-market approach for our licensed cookie brands
- Initially prospect and build all customer relationships while building a team over time
- Manage, promote and populate CCA’s online store with third party bakeries
- Assist with pricing analysis and strategy
- Manage the targeted marketing initiatives both internally and externally working an outside agency work to support the sales strategy
- Manage the Company budget
- Manage the sales forecasts and KPIs for the Company
- Develop close working relationships across the organization including marketing and logistics
- Be the voice of the customer to CCA to make adjustments to better meet their needs
- Analyze and understand the impact of market conditions and industry trends as well as competitor data to adjust strategy
- Create a hiring plan for the sales team; develop and coach sales team for optimal sales performance
- Minimum of a BS, ideally with an MBA, or related advanced degree
- At least 15+ years of progressive management experience
- For-profit experience ideal; management of a national, global or multi-site organization required
- Proven track record in stewarding complex teams through significant organizational growth and change Demonstrated success in growing and scaling programs and strengthening business models Significant board development, fundraising, marketing/branding and fiscal management experience
- Proven management skills with a strong commitment to the professional development of staff and exceptional track record of recruiting and retaining a qualified team
- A financially savvy and politically astute leader with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate and guide investment in people and systems; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills that support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent coalition building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders; a persuasive negotiator able to achieve consensus amongst differing opinions
- Outstanding and enthusiastic presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an inspirational and outgoing spokesperson, relationship builder and fundraiser
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . CCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.