How big are the cookies?
- Cookie sizes and shapes vary with each project according to client needs.
Are they gluten free?
- Custom cookies can be just about anything you desire. Some of our bakery partners make delicious gluten free products and we encourage your inquiry.
Are they high in sugar?
- No, too much sugar would blow up the cookie and distort the design. The cookies are lower in sugar and fat than you my think.
Is high-fructose corn syrup used in your cookies?
- We trust our partner bakers, who are industry leaders, to develop recipes using ingredients that will produce the best-tasting and highest-quality cookies while simultaneously addressing industry trends, scientific trends, and consumer preference.
Do your cookies contain trans-fats?
- Cookie Club of America’s cookies have less than 0.5 grams trans-fat per serving, which meets the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) guidelines for the "zero grams trans-fat" designation.
Are your cookies sustainable?
- Sustainability refers to social, environmental, and economic factors that an organization addresses to provide value not only to consumers, but to the world. CCA is very proud of the initiatives its partnered bakers report on annually that speak to their corporate sustainability and social responsibility.
Are the cookies organic?
- Cookie ingredients can be organic if desired or designated by the client.
What is the shelf life of the cookies?
- The cookies are shelf stable and have a shelf life of up to 9 months.
Is there a minimum order size?
- Our minimums runs are 10,000 lbs. per SKU. Packaging and tooling for new designs is expensive and prohibits small scale production.
Can I request a cookie design for my needs?
- Due to the scale of operations we are only able to fulfill specialized requests of a substantial size that will also require a large audience to ensure costs can be recovered and we can make a profit.
Can the cookies be frozen?
- Yes, they can be frozen.
Can I resell your cookies?
- Yes, there are multiple ways to resell our cookies. As a retailer, we sell wholesale through our internal sales team and third party representatives.
- We intend on utilizing a robust affiliate program where individuals, schools or non-profits simply market the cookies with sales going through our website. Orders are fulfilled and shipped directly to the end customer by our fulfillment partners.